May 23, 2007

Visitors' Book 001

We are planning to put some extracts from our visitor's book here in our blog, here's a recent comment we received:

"Just thought I would do you a quick note to say how delighted we were with our stay at the Farmhouse last week. Your website is very informative and I really thought you just doing a really good marketing job but when I got there I was overwhelmed by the attention to detail, the location, the accommodation and the ‘little touches’. We have been holidaying in this country for the last 20 years taking our two Goldies with us and have stayed in various places. We are always promised dog friendly cottages but as long as we are happy to keep them only in the kitchen – hardly dog friendly! Our boys are part of our family and very few restrictions are placed on them at home. I have to say that they were able to continue with those restrictions on holiday and I never felt that I had to watch them constantly. Well done for providing home from home for humans and heaven for our canine friends. You will hear from us again !!!!"

Helsbury Park, the most dog friendly cottages in Britain.